Overseas Membership £320 +£250 joining fee
Only available to Members whose main residence is overseas, but wish to retain membership of the Club.
1. Ability to retain membership for a reduced annual subscription and on payment of a pro rata subscription for a period not exceeding 3 months, (unless proof of overseas residency is provided, when the number of months that can be purchased is unlimited) such Member shall be entitled to full playing rights for that period only. The 3 months must be purchased in lots of 1, 2 or 3 whole calendar months (ie March, July, October).
2. Alternatively, on payment of a member's guest green fee shall have playing rights limited to 6 itmes a year an access to mid-week competitions and social golfing events onlyl.
3. May introduce guests to play at the reduced rate of £40.
4. Club handicap is retained.
1. Membership is limited to 90 days in line with the tax laws restricting non-residents time in the UK.
On conversion to Full Membership the joining fees paid will be deducted from the balance owed.
The Club reserves the right to refuse application for all types of membership and is not obliged to offer any reason for doing so.